The College has a Uniform Shop where all school uniform must be purchased. The Uniform Shop is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during Term from 9am to 4pm .
To order items, customers are able to check the price lists below and either email us or phone payment details by calling 02 6933 1811 and asking for the Uniform Shop.
|GIRLS Years 7—10 SUMMER UNIFORM
|BOYS Years 7—10 SUMMER UNIFORM
|GIRLS 7-10 WINTER UNIFORM
|BOYS 7-10 WINTER UNIFORM
|GIRLS 11-12 SUMMER UNIFORM
|BOYS 11-12 SUMMER UNIFORM
|GIRLS 11-12 WINTER UNIFORM
|BOYS 11-12 WINTER UNIFORM
|GIRLS & BOYS SPORTS UNIFORM
|RUGBY TOPSTRAC Rugby Tops may be ordered from the Uniform Shop. They may be worn with the sports uniform but not with school uniform.|
NO Brand Names on any item.
|SHOES ALL STUDENTS SHOES – Black leather fully enclosed school shoes or riding boots. No gym shoes, loafers, boat shoes, thongs, sandals or high heels.|
It is compulsory for students to wear a school hat when outside during Terms 1 and 4.
Parents will be notified if students are consistently wearing incorrect or non-standard uniforms. It would be appreciated if parents would correct any problems promptly.
Uniform and Dress Codes
Students wear their regular school uniform Monday to Thursday. They should wear their PE uniform on Fridays which is the school sport day. Students should be neat and tidy in their appearance at all times.
The full school uniform should be worn from when the student leaves home until they return. Students should not change into civilian clothes unless a note is brought from a parent.
When leaving a sporting or cultural venue with parents, students may change into casual clothes providing no part of the College uniform is worn in a hybrid fashion.
Any clothing worn under white shirts should be white or skin coloured so it is not visible through the shirt.
The emphasis on personal appearance is to be sensible and conforming to acceptable societal standards rather than extreme and confronting.
Haircuts should be sensible rather than extreme. This includes extreme colouration. Haircuts for all students should be neat without step cuts or shorn parts above the normal hairline. “Rats tails” are discouraged. Students with longer than shoulder length hair should tie it back. Hair ribbons, scrunchies and other accessories should be Oberon green, navy or white and unobtrusive.
Make-up is not permitted. Girls are permitted to wear one pair of stud earrings and a slim chain except when OH&S issues are compromised. A small Christian symbol on the chain is permitted. Other piercings are unacceptable.
Boys are discouraged from wearing jewellery of any type. If earrings are worn, they must be covered by a bandaid. Boys should be clean shaven.
The uniform and dress codes for The Riverina Anglican College has been designed to:
• Provide a positive image of the school to the students, their families and to the wider community.
• Encourage pride in membership of the College, and discourage competitive behaviour in dressing amongst students.
• Be practical in terms of options for dressing for winter and summer.
• Ensure compliance with OH&S requirements for safety in classrooms, workshops, laboratories and playgrounds.
• Be affordable and provide value for money in terms of durability and comfort.
• Ensure that all students, regardless of personal circumstances wear the same clothes.
• In the longer term, be recyclable through a school uniform pool.
• Have some items which might be “corporately owned” such as sets of sporting jumpers, School blazers, Dress hats, athletics equipment etc.